- Death Knight
- Feral Combat
|Romance Daylight Time|
• Experience: Decent experience for endgame raiding
• Attendance: %100 stable and reliable raid attendance (being able to cope with one of the raiding schedules).
• Gear: Proper gear/spec/gem/enc/glyph for raiding on hard modes or high rating arena/rated battleground.
• Extensive knowledge of your class and in-game mechanics and being able to use your knowledge with your skills.
• Being tacticaly well prepared for every raid, bringing a lot of consumables and using them.
• Able to use and speak on Ventrilo.
• Stable connection (disconnects will not be tolerated).
• Showing you care your char but also being Team Player.
• Discipline, motivation and dedication during progress.
• And last, but not least: knowing how to have fun and enjoy the game.
Basically, Exsul looking for long-term members sharing our views on end-game raiding. If your goal ingame is to raid with high skilled and dedicated players, here we have guild for you!
Apply only if you are active dedicated player with endgame PvE / PvP experience
If you are well known old player at server which gave a break during WOTLK and you are planning to play active PvE or PvP with Cataclysm you have a chance to get invite still.
Even recruitment status -CLOSED- for your class/spec we have open slot for endgame experienced skilled players
If you meet our requirements and you are currently looking for a new international PvE or PvP inclined guild for Cataclysm, feel free to apply.
- PvE Players
High endgame PvE experience, activity and achievements (level 60, 70 raiding experience and level 80 hard mode experience will be a huge bonus). Minimum 7/7 normal mode experience on current encounter, min 10 Man Normal mode gear with latest gems and enchants
PvE players can join Semi-PvP activities
- Do not contact ingame with guild officers about your application status. Officers will contact with you if you are accepted.
• Tanks -OPEN-
Exsul wait from tanks to have end game gear experience skill and in addition - fast adaptation, good coordination with other tanks.
• Healers -OPEN-
Exsul wait from healers, playing offspec properly, atleast minimum semi-pvp experience, working as a team with other healers.
• DPSers -OPEN-
Dpsers need to show that they can beat other dpsers with their knowledge, survivebility and skill. Applications without WOL report will auto decline.
- PvP Players
High endgame PvP experience, activity and rating (old PvP titles will be a huge bonus).
Min: 2000+ Battleground Rating or 2400+ Arena Rating or strong PvP voucher
Players with strong PvP voucher can be accepted together with their team.
PvP players can join Semi-PvE activities
- Reserve spot open for only well known old Burning Legion players
- Social spot open for only vouched achievement hores
- Team Recruitment
Exsul accepts only normal mode cleared, medium hard bosses on farm status semi hardcore or hardcore full pack 10 man teams under common banner.
Detailed full team list with Armory Profile links and per characters history and gaming experience
After information arrived one of our Team Recruitment officer, we will contact with only Team Leader for talk on details.
If Guild officers decide accept team under common guild banner, a full team meeting will set.
Team Recruitment: Hatred Nykhaos
Cross Realm Applications
• Do not apply without detailed WOL/WWS/WMO report
• Be extremely honest about following assets for your application: Connection / Playability Being able to use mic Experience / Skill Played / Play times In game goals
• Before migrate contact with Hatred Nykhaos
10 man teams by attendance and progress
A: Progress Teams: -PR- Progress Rush Team Recruitment 100% attendance
During progress 7 days up to late hours. On farm 1-3 days up to 23.00. These teams are for endgame hardcore PvE players with no time limit.
B: Raider Teams: -R- Raider Team Recruitment 90% attendance
During progress 4 days till 00.00. On farm 1 day up to 23.00. These teams are for limited time oldshool PvE and PvP players.
Flexible teams. They are related with guild leveling, achievements and GDKP runs.
These teams will have their own leadership, rules and raiding schelude. They share guild achievements and perks with us under same guild tag.
E: PvP Teams: -PvP- Recruitment Rated Battleground Team Recruitment, Arena Team Recruitment
Rated battlegrounds, arena, world PvP. PvP players if they wish are able to join PvE activities.
- Personal information (name, email, age, gender, location, playing times):
- Character information (class, spec, professions):
- Include number of days played on this character (/played):
- Link your armory profile. Explain your talent choices. Comment on your gear/gems/enchants/glyphs choices:
- Link WWS, World of Logs or WowMeterOnline reports with examples of your performance:
- Provide screenshot of your user interface, preferably in a raid environment:
- Write about key bindings and macros you are using:
- Previous PvE and PvP experience:
- Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
- If you have any alts that you are able to raid with, show us their armory links and write any other relevant information about them:
- Why do you want to join Exsul? Why should we pick you?
- Computer specifications, type of internet connection:
- Is there anyone in Exsul who can vouch for you?
- Is there anything else you would like to add?