recruiting resto/moonkin druid btw
Kk, if you buy one and wear it for a week I'll lvl your char ;0
Summer is as good as over, so it's time to fill in the gaps for MoP.
MoP releases the 25th: raids won't open till a week later. This week will be used to get to 90 and prepare gear, profs, guild flasks/food etc.
October 3: Mogu’shan Vaults (normal) opens
October 10: Mogu’shan Vaults (LFR) opens, those who cleared normal Vaults can access heroic mode
October 31: Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring (normal) open, with Terrace only accessible by clearing Heart
We are a 10 man group, we raid 19:00 - 24:00 (or 20:00 - 24:00).
First week: probably every day, to clear normal mode Vaults, but it shouldn't take more than 1 - 3 days.
Next weeks: wednesday, thursday, sunday, monday (tuesday optional): Heroic Vaults, Normal/Heroic Heart of Fear and Terrace.
After some time: ~ 3 days / week
How well we will progress in Heroics will depend on this recruitment.
We've been succesful at them in the past, especially in the first few weeks.
We have experienced veteran raiders to figure out how to fix strategies (contribution from you always welcome), now we just need a few more people for a stable raiding team.
What we expect from you:
- know how to play each of your class' specs
- able to adapt to fight requirements (offspecs, raidslots may change)
- contribute to discussions (silent raiders are boring for everyone)
- log for more than just raids (will make everyone enjoy the game more)
- able to handle (and give) criticism (makes better players)
- huge bonus: alt(s) which you can play as well as your main
What you can expect from us:
- we're the only serious international, english speaking heroic raiding guild on Burning Legion (ya rly)
- mature, competitive raiding environment
- guild repairs (first few weeks of each patch), flasks, and food
- alt raids if enough people are interested
- besides this 10 man group there are several other pve and pvp teams in the guild
For questions post a comment, or msg Thelonius in-game.
To apply, use the application form or comment here. Adding links to your logs (WoL / epeenbot) from previous raids will help us to decide faster.
Comments like "invite", "i wanna join" will be deleted. Put some effort in.
If you don't know what to write, you're probably not someone we're looking for ;).
Melee slots are pretty much full, but we're still gathering info from our Cataclysm team so this list will change:
Death Knight: closed
Druid: 1 (boomkin+resto)
We decided to continue playing as semi-casual team at Mists of Pandaria (since we have been actually playing like that for 4 months). Our main goal is to enjoy the game to the fullest when it brings new stuff to do and we expect to have as much fun as we can while things are fresh (with removing tedious part of doing same boring stuff that feels like a duty later on). Playing as -semicasualjoy- (?!) team from now on, -we want to be known as -JX- (cuz it soundz cool!) and announce that there wont be any old style hardcore team under exsul which raid nolife during progress for rankings, charts etc.
(ofc if someone not pop up and decide to form a totaly new team with fresh ideas or join our guild with similiar team like some wizard of oz mm!)
Soooo... we will have a team, which will raid -till raiding not boring - lvl alts -for nothing!- do bgs -till we enjoy- farm achievements -if they are fun- chat at vent -till we sleepy- basicaly we will have our good old 'team' still :o)
* As you know, Exsul built from several 10 man pve and pvp teams. And all other teams will continue run as they are.
Core's of Managment Team
Our firelands 10m heroic team is looking for the following classes for progression on patch 4.3.
We've been falling behind on ragna because our moonkins decided to quit at the same time, so we're looking for the following replacement (1 player):
- Druid (boomkin+resto)
- Everything else, good apps or no chance.
- be able to play all your class' specs (very important for 10m)
- have killed every boss on normal at least
- be available every day from 19:00 to 24:00 server time, except fridays/tuesdays
- We don't guarantee full time raidspots, but you will be rotated with our current team. If this is a problem, don't apply. If you're good, you'll get a fulltime spot soon enough.
- Your current gear is basically not a problem, but at least normal firelands gear would be good. We have no problem gearing someone if he's worth it.
For more basic info go to our recruitment page.
If you expect a response, apply in a way that deserves a response.
Or mail/whisper in-game (Hatrëd, Elementz, Nykhaos, Syasse).
Exsul is a semi-hardcore PvE and PvP guild which formed on Burning Legion by bunch of highly active and dedicated group of hardcore players which used to raid together since start of The Burning Crusade and most of them played since the launch of World of Warcraft.
With World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Exsul focused on endgame 10 Man Progress as PvE Squad, Rated Battlegrounds, Arena as PvP Squad and Guild Achievements as Social Squad.
Exsul recruit only active players with high-endgame experience. Application Form
Exsul formed as an Endgame Progress Guild from PvE-inclined guild Doomed by Core Raiders at Cataclysm. Which has been the highest ranked Alliance international guild since the start of The Burning Crusade on Burning Legion for the past years.
Exsuls experience with playing 10man as a team started with the launch of Zul’Aman and their first success in making timed run and continue with many other server firsts even despite fact 10 Man wasnt priority.
Exsul never sacrificed any team member due encounter push to use specific classes.
EXSUL GUILD PROJECT
Exsul officers decided to create a guild with several level of progress ideas and game-play opportunities. While creating project, one of priority was offering to the players oldshool atmosphere in highly activite hardcore guild.
Exsul built from 2 parts – PvE and PvP. Both have own rules and different leadership. We don't interact with each other in terms of management.
Exsul PvP squad formed by high rated, old Burning Legion PvPers and PvE squad formed by small teams as full 10 Man packs -under common banner- with their own in-team rules, leadership and chat channel.